November 9, 2017

The Efficiency Experiment

Have you ever found yourself stuck in a rut?

Maybe you had some positive momentum going and then it just stopped. You feel stagnant and without inspiration or motivation to keep moving forward.

This happens to the best of us. But what can we do to rid this mindset and keep moving?

In Grant Cardone's book, Sell or Be Sold, he talks about how he stays on track.

Making the most out of every day/hour/minute is what keeps him energized. Once extremely distracted, he has a routine set in place that allows him to be focused 24/7.


I've taken this to heart when taking a glance at my every day actions.

Am I really putting all my effort towards my goals? Do my actions match my ambitions?

If you live your life and have the mindset of maximizing every opportunity, there will be much less friction and feeling of being "stuck."

The phrase, "Match your actions with your ambition,"is so powerful when considering if you are being productive. How many minutes....hours do you spend scrolling through Facebook? Are you checking your email every 20 minutes? Whatever it is, we all have it.

TODAY - I am going to challenge myself to be as productive as possible. Every time I find myself off track or doing something mindless that doesn't benefit my goals, I will write it down.

I challenge YOU to try this for at least one day. I've never tried something like this before, so I will be sure to share my results with you.

Good luck!

P.S. - If you're reading this, it's likely you've already slipped up and are already distracted ;)

No comments: